Monday, May 25, 2015

The two have come together!

This week I received a package from grandma neicy. It was sweet, she gave me some home made candies...that was nice. 

Our area has been pretty rough, we are planning on having a baptism next week but we have had a rough time, so we fasted this week, and we are trusting in what we know is true. While fasting, I felt that God knew what we we're doing and was okay with him. 

We have been teaching a woman at a small medical clinic, the clinic has a bible, but we have been teaching so many people there that now the clinic has a Book of Mormon. The two have come together! 

I don't have much to say this week, I am hungry, and a little tired. I am fine, I am happy doing this work!

Thank you mom



Celestial Cedis



No comments:

Post a Comment