Monday, September 15, 2014

This week we had "Missionary Sunday"



I had a cheese pizza this week and it was awesome. There are some really nice resturants here! It had cheese I haven't had that much cheese in a year, it kind of made my stomach hurt.


Well my week went really fast. We had a zone meeting and I went on two exchanges, so that made the week go really fast. I sent you a few pics this week I hope they are good and you enjoy them.


Sometimes I forget what season it is, during the week I will just realize that summer just ended and school is in. Ghana is really warm, the place that I am in (Koforidua, eastern region) is cooler than the other areas I have been in becuase there are clouds here. 
Ghana is really hot compared to Sierra Leone at least it seems because I came from rainy season to this half half rainy season that is hot.

If that man from our ward comes to Kofforidua that would be nice, but he will be landing in Accra where the mission headquaters is, its right next to the area office and the temple so he could drop it there...

Thats cool that you had stake conference this week and that dad is the stake young mens president. 

Alot of people in Ghana have laptops, but no internet so they still have to go to cafe's. No I dont think social media will be a part of the gospel here for a long time. No you haven't sent me a debit card yet and yes you should send those scriptures to me! I can get them to those people.

I hope your big seminary class is much better than ours was. I will someday do a deeper study the Doctrine and Covenants.

This week we had "Missionary Sunday" which is when the missionaries are in charge of church and do everything. I am not sure if it is a real church practice or if it is an excuse for leaders not to do anything. So this week I gave a talk on Charity and Loving your Enemies, taught Primary and Relief Society. We did get a few referals from it so that was cool.

I wrote some letters to my recent converts in Salone so hopefully they get those. Have you gotten my post card yet?

Welp another week ahead and I am going strong. I have been thinking a lot about the temple because there is one close ish. I really want to go there. Hopefully the Sierra Leonians can come this year, then I would be able to go with them. Till we meet next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment