Monday, December 8, 2014

The sweetness of the pudding is in the eating!




Miore beach
Cody didn't give any explanation but this beach is obviously the local dump! 


Dad happy birthday! Also, from the pics it looks like you have had a great Thanksgiving. My new companion is Elder Sibeko, he is from South Africa. Yes everyone loves fried chicken here, its the best.

Wow, you really went all out on the Christmas for those missionaries. They will be really happy. Dont worry about others being jealous.

A
ctually last week Monday I recieved all 4 packages and a few letters. I got a few from you and one from Chad. The Christmas stuff is awesome, I love all the letters and food. The Christmas music is sweet, but not all will play. So I will change them to mp3 so I can play them. For Christmas the mission will give me a sim card with credit to call you, so I will just call you guys this time.


The talks that you sent me about dicipleship were awesome, they were exactly what I needed this week!
Elder James E. Faust - Discipleship
Elder L. Tom Perry - Discipleship
Elder Jeffrey R. Holland - The Cost and Blessings of Discipleship


 There was a man who spoke at church Sunday and he was referring to the gospel when he said " the sweetness of the pudding is in the eating." So it is with the gospel, when we can show the faith to do what is right and most importanly to follow what Christ asks us we recieve a sweetness in our life that would otherwise not be there and if you haven't felt that sweetness than you can try it and see!

Sorry that this is so short. Elder Garcia (in our district) has been sick for a long while and we have to go take him to the doctor.

love you, see you soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment