Monday, August 18, 2014

"Ghana" be a change to be in Ghana!

 This week has been okay. "Ghana" be a change to be in Ghana. I am trying to understand the mission and how it works. I had never realized how different missions could be, just how the mission goes about administering the work at the direction of the mission president.

I really miss my last branch and all of Sierra Leone! I don't like hearing bad news about Sierra Leone because I personally know the people there..small small.

I dont really know the area yet, but it is pretty big. Its called Kwabenya. Its in Accra, but I dont really know where. I am not used to such a big area, but its a nice change.

We actually get to ride bikes here! and its awesome because alot of the roads are dirt so I am having a sweet time riding on the dirt and jumping here and there. 

We actually get to ride bikes here! and its awesome because alot of the roads are dirt so I am having a sweet time riding on the dirt and jumping here and there. Here I'm coming our of a village. 

Riding in the bush

I have a sweet companion. His name is Elder Van Wagoner. He's from Utah. He reminds me of Connor Robertson. He is really making me feel welcome. Its nice to learn from him on how to teach people here. Its so weird to me to speak english to people here. I am in such a habbit of speaking krio to black people. iIam picking up the language "kakra kakra" (small small) and almost everyone is educated! So teaching is so much different here. People have a better understanding of how the world works here. 

I have a sweet companion. His name is Elder Van Wagoner. He's from Utah. He reminds me of Connor Robertson. He is really making me feel welcome. On the railroad lines. They actually have trains here!



Our ward is awesome! It works like a real ward here. Our branch mission leader works at the area office, so he said that I can send letters with him that will go to Sierra Leone. So that will be really nice to be able to mail letters to some of the people there.

Some cool new stuff that is here- I can send packages home now. So I will try to send some Sierra Leone stuff to you. 

Also there are ATM's here, so if you send me a card I can get money that way.

There is alot of stuff here .

"Ghana" be a great time!
Boku love!

No comments:

Post a Comment