Monday, February 23, 2015

It isn't my strength that will convert, its the spirit!

The week was okay. My companion is Elder Sibeko, he is from South Africa, he has been on mission for 6 months. 

Yes I can remember all of my companions.
1 Elder Buah
2 Elder Hales
3 Elder Manzini
4 Elder Flament
5 Elder gewyu-Appiah 
7 Elder Bogh
8 Elder latu
9 Elder Zenovieff
10 Elder van wagoner
11 Elder Odume
12 Elder Garcia
13 Elder Sibeko

Some of them I stay in contact with, some have returned home and I either don't here from them or I dont have their email.

This week we had a tough time with our investigators, we have wondurful investigators, but many of them are lacking the courage to follow what they know is true. This is because they have family and friends that will not approve of their decision. So we have been putting great effort into using our members. Another problem is that our area is small and most people work outside of our area, so they are often not home but I have learned to be humble, sometimes I rely on my strengths to work, but it isn't my strength that will convert, its the spirit, so we are just trying to be obedient and work so the lord can work through us. A few investigators are traveling for a long period of time to a place where the church is not there, so we wont be able to teach them for a long time. They were those who were progressing and starting their conversion but we have had some bonuses in people we have found, people who  have been waiting for the gospel.

Well I am cool. I cant believe I have 6 months left.

No comments:

Post a Comment