Monday, February 16, 2015

We are trying to be the most obedient and faithful we can be, and the blessings are that we have the spirit with us!

To answer your questions. Yes we get colds. I see president about every month, only because I am near the mission home. With the blog... I haven't seen it so I dont really know whats there. 

Its nice to see home. Its so green grass and mountains. There are no mountains in Ghana so I miss seeing them and also the clouds look really sweet!



The week was nice. Ghana Accra mission is so different from Sierra Leone Freetown mission. Its not the mission culture to be obedient here, its harder to be obedient because there isn't people to be there to support you in obedience. In some ways I have felt my mission slow down for a while because I have slacked on some minor things here. This week I have worked with my companion to be "full time" missionaries, not just partial missionaries, we are trying to be the most obedient and faithful we can be, and the blessings are that we have the spirit with us. We have a greater desire and happiness while we work. In my district I have been able to keep apostasy out, but when I see other missionaries it is pretty terrible. I am trying to stay strong. I am lucky I have a young companion who is willing to be obedient. 

ay de pon em o
elder beckett

No comments:

Post a Comment